Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sec 3 Lifeskills Camp T-shirt Design 2010

My initial ideas, mindmap, research drawings of hand, elements in the design (in pen and pencil)

Compositions:

Arrangement of elements in globe:


Alternative designs:

My final design:

I really liked how my final design turned out to be. This was one of the works that made me realise it was important to do prep work before final because I did my prep drawings diligently! I like how the entire drawing in pen has different thickness and the lines are of different boldness. But I thought I could have done more research drawings to develop my idea and give myself more options to choose from.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zhuhong! :D

    I think your design is really different from what I would have thought of if someone were to say 'Becoming a Respected Member of Society'. It's special and I like the variations in the boldness (of lines). But, why did you choose to let hands hold the globe? What's the significance?

    ReplyDelete