Saturday, September 24, 2011

Handicraft

One of the reasons why I joined AEP was being I loved doing handicrafts. And when I was 13 and knew little about art, I thought art was all about simple arts and crafts. Now, I like art and I still keep my passion for making simple handicrafts! I do all these things whenever I am free and have some time to spare :-)

A simple flower origami I made for a friend, and I used a wooden stick to poke through it so it looks like a stalk of flower!



Two simple birthday cards I made for my friends' birthdays. I stuck the cake and words made from colour paper on the card to make it slightly 3-D and not so boring. It's simple and I like to make things look simple and neat! I stuck strips of lighter colour paper onto the cake and drew on it as details as well. For the present box, I stuck the ribbon last so that it will pop out more, and look cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment