Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cat at school

I love the cats around school! They are always roaming around the school compound freely, how cute! Here are some photos of the cats sleeping/licking themselves:

cat licking it's body

This is one of my favourites from the set of photographs I took of the cat! I like how there are only mainly colours like red that comes from the track, green from the grass, white, black and pinkish tones from the cat. Also, the track sort of extends out into the background, and it places focus on the sleeping cat.

cat sleeping


When I was taking the two photographs above, I was kind of scared that the cat would wake up suddenly and scratch my camera lens. I had to squat down and place the camera right in front of the cat just to capture the facial features of the cat. I think it is amazing to be able to capture details of the beautiful cat. At the end, I thought that, if I want to be able to capture the images, I would have to pick up a little courage to try it out so that I can achieve the results I want to, which I did eventually :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment