Sunday, September 25, 2011

Little things

Some digital photographs I took in Paris:

flowers

the sky between two different buildings

Once again, my obsession with skies! Two sky photographs below as well!



I kind of like it when things are symmetrical, which explains the photograph above. Taken at Monet's garden. I don't like to crop or edit my photographs so I usually try to take the 'perfect' and right photograph on my camera, then I would not have to edit them when I get home. I like how it's dark and it gets brighter at the end of the walkway.

Isn't this butterfly beautiful? And it's on the tiny little flowers! I like to take photos of insects too because I think they always have unique features/patterns on their bodies, so it's interesting to look at them.

Everyone walking towards the direction of the little house, and also, the beautiful sky and clouds.

I feel that one of the important things about photography is to capture little things around our lives, it might not necessarily be something massive, it can be just something simple we see in our lives. I think these are the little things that makes our life beautiful and worth capturing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment